Thursday, August 13, 2020

Temples!

 I had never seen the Manti or Logan Temples and so Bill was wonderful to take me to do that while in Utah.  I am so awed by the people who built the temples, especially when these two were constructed.  The details were truly incredible and they have definitely withstood the test of time.  We also got to see the Salt Lake Temple as it is being shored up to last into the millennium and the new Saratoga Springs temple which is under construction.  I was so inspired by these  temples that I came home and drove over to see how the Gilbert and Mesa temples were doing.  Since only limited use is available for patrons we just have to be satisfied to enjoy the beautiful edifices and temple grounds right now.  


Logan Temple

Manti Temple
 
More of the Manti Temple

Saratoga Springs Temple under construction.  Just southwest of where 
Austin and Rachel live.

This is the Mesa Temple where Grandpa and I were married.
I can't wait to see it finished and in use again.

I took pictures of the Salt Lake Temple but they disappeared into cyber space I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment