Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Clovis, California

Once I arrived in Clovis the real fun began.  First I had to explore every nook and cranny of the California Duncan's new house.  The decorating diva has done an amazing job and the vibrant colors were beautiful in each room.  While visiting we were able to do some sightseeing and enjoying the lovely weather after the Arizona heat.  One of my favorites was going to a Mennonite quilt shop where the fabric was beautiful.  I actually got three different pieces of material for projects when I get settled into my new house.  From there we ate outside at a restaurant that was next to a river in the area.  I took pictures of the most unusual BIG knots that were on the trees there.  The next day we went to the beach by Monterey and made a stop on our way there at Casa de Fruta where I saw a peacock up close and personal.  I kept hoping that it would spread it's tail feathers but that didn't happen.  The beach was beautiful and we stopped at a fish restaurant for lunch and then took a drive down Cannery Row in Monterey.  I got to have the best snow cone in down town Clovis, lots of fun watching Caleb and Ava swim and we played several games together.  It was hard to say good-bye!

Ava did a chalk drawing to let me know
I was at the right place!








No comments:

Post a Comment