Monday, August 10, 2020

On the Road and in the Air

 You all know that I have been all over the place this summer.  Some trips by car and others in the air.  When my car had trouble I ended up flying up to Utah and thanks to Rapid Rewards the trip was very reasonably priced!  From California to Utah to North Dakota and back to California. I even threw in a trip to Sierra Vista.  It has been a wonderful experience.  I was able to see the Grand Canyon from the air (first time I'd seen it that way).  I took various routes on my road trips which was also very nice.  I've got more trips planned in the coming year but for now it is time to settle down and move into my apartment and meet some new friends in my ward and hopefully in the apartment complex.  I think the thing I have appreciated the most is just having time to think about Grandpa, come up with plans for my future without him, and have a few good cries along the way.  Stay tunes for pictures that will come in the next few days of my adventures and also some pictures of my new abode!  

No comments:

Post a Comment