Friday, November 14, 2014

Presidential Library

Scott and I have loved visiting several presidential libraries the last couple of years so when we got to New Hampshire we had to go to see the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library.  What a step back in time.  I remembered sitting with my parents watching him speak at his inaugural address.  I remembered



how scared I was when everyone was waiting to see if we would be attacked during the Cuban Missile Crisis. I could remember exactly where I was when we were told he had died in Texas.  Visiting the library was a treat for both Scott and I and when we got home we googled the location of other Presidential Libraries so we could visit them if they were close by.  I didn't take pictures while we were inside but these are some of the pictures I took in areas where pictures were allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment