Monday, November 9, 2020

Blessing #1 of 30


This is blessing #1 today.  You know the best  thing about counting your blessings and feeling gratitude?  You come to realize that no matter how hard you try it is impossible to say thank you enough!  This weekend I went over to Walmart for a few things and after finding a  parking space I walked past about 5 empty handicapped parking spaces as I headed into the store.  My first thought was why do they need so many parking spaces that often sit empty?  And then immediately that thought was replaced with a moment of gratitude that I don't need a handicapped parking place!  That thought came into my mind the rest of the day and each time I smiled.  I am grateful that I can walk (and for Relief Factor that keeps the pain in my knees at bay!😂😂)                              

No comments:

Post a Comment