Friday, November 20, 2020

Blessing #11 of 30

I am so thankful for friends.  Yesterday I had a wonderful day with Beth Andreasen who came and spent the day with me.  We used our time together to see the progress on the Mesa Temple and then drove to the other side of the valley to see the Phoenix Temple. We had breakfast at Kneaders and Lunch at Macayos as well.  The best part was we talked non-stop all day.  I met Beth over 30 years ago in Victorville and it has been a friendship for life.  She inspires me by her knowledge and I love that she knows my shortcomings but loves me anyway.  Today I went back to the west valley to have lunch with another amazing friend who I love spending time with.  Barb Walker is one of the most positive people I have ever known.  She loves life and I am so grateful that she loves me.  She is my traveling buddy and we are both counting the minutes until we head East to visit the Amish, church history sites, and my favorite old stomping ground in New England.  How blessed my life has been because of these two women.

No comments:

Post a Comment