Saturday, November 14, 2020

Blessing #7 of 30

 Last night I was clearing off old texts on my phone and I came across this sweet picture of Grandpa and Uncle Christian.  I have had so much help from all of you as I dealt with Grandpa's illness and then learning to live on my own.  I speak truth when I say I couldn't have done it without you!  I don't know if I ever told you how many times Christian stopped whatever he was doing when I had an emergency with Grandpa.  If I called he'd be at the house in minutes.  He was so sweet with Grandpa and I think his patient demeanor did much to calm grandpa down.  I am grateful for Christian.  He is a kind and gentle man who truly tries to do the right things.  He works really hard to take care of his family and works at a very stressful job.  He is meticulous in each task he takes on.  I suspect he overthinks most activities he is involved in because it is important to him to do it right.  He is a BYU football fan and a Dr. Pepper lover.  I love him and appreciate his sacrifice and love for his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment