Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Blessing #14 of 30

I am so grateful that I am a grandma!  It is absolutely the best icing on any cake.  I have had the privilege of watching each of you grow into amazing young adults and still have the joy of the sweetness of the younger grandkids.  Aunt Amy sent me a link to Eden's Thanksgiving program at school.  As I watched her sweetness when she recited her part and sang the Hoki Poki song (using turkey words instead) I was filled with awe that she is one of the jewels in a crown that I get to wear.  I am so impressed with the kindness you show to me and you showed to Grandpa.  You included him in your pretending, you walked a little slower so he could keep up.  You touch bases on occasion to let me know what you are up to.  I often get to be reminded of things your mom and dads did that always made me smile as you often have some of their similar traits.  The 10 commandments teach us that we must honor our father and mother so that our days may be long,  I thank each of you sweet grandkids for extending that honor to me as well.  I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment